Manta Ray is looking for a full-time Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
5 days per week (full-time)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 a year (based on experience)
We create elegant websites and build useful tech applications for people trying to make the world a better place.
And we enjoy what we do; providing global health organisations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The World Health Organisation and global research institutions with the technology they need to achieve their goals.
Working as their digital partner we offer a wide variety of services ranging from simple brochure websites to complex sites with data dashboards and system integrations.
We need your help to manage the production of our digital projects from inception to delivery.
We’re looking for a digital project manager who is ready for an exciting new challenge who is motivated and will strive to oversee the smooth delivery of our projects. Ideally, but not essentially, you will have an interest in global health issues.
This role is based at our offices in central London and you will be supported by others in a similar role.
Get in touch
If this role interests you, we would love to hear from you. We’re a close-nit friendly team looking for someone who believes in what we do and wants to play an important role at Manta Ray.
Please email us at recruitment [at] mantaraymedia.co.uk with your CV and covering letter mentioning your suitability, what you think you’ll bring to this role and your availability for this position. And we’ll take it from there.
This role is a full-time position and the salary will be competitive and based on your experience.
020 3815 7155
Manta HQ is Shoreditch, London
Working from home (on occasion)
Day-to-day you will:
- Manage projects by agile or waterfall methods (depending on project)
- Keep clients aware of project progress (we strive to be fully transparent)
- Report directly to the co-founders and help manage our portfolio of projects
- Oversee and manage the delivery of projects from scoping to launch
- Work with the Directors to control project budgets, timelines and allocate resources
- Assist in scoping new projects and gather project requirements
- Help with budgeting and scheduling
Skills & experience
- Strong planning skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and confident to take on client management and manage client expectations
- Excellent time management and organisational traits in order to maintain timelines
- Good presentation skills and happy to interface with clients by phone, online and in person
- Ideally you should be passionate about the web and all aspects of digital and interactive development
- 2 years’ project management experience in web / tech industry
- Hands on nature, results-driven
- Adept at developing relationships and providing sound advice to colleagues
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
Desired, but not essential:
- Familiarity with support tools; Airtable, Harvest, Zen Hub, Realtime Board, Active Collaboration
- Keen interest in user experience design (UXD)
- Interest in issues that impact global health and development