Manta Ray is looking for someone to work part-time on digital marketing, communications and to support lead generation.
Digital Marketing Executive and Strategic Communications
2-3 days per week / flexible 21 hours a week
£25k to £35k FTE
Freelance or part-time contract
We create elegant websites and build useful tech applications for people trying to make the world a better place.
And we enjoy what we do; providing global health organisations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The World Health Organisation and global research institutions with the technology they need to achieve their goals.
Working as their digital partner we offer a wide variety of services, but it’s time we let more people know about what we do and how we can help others.
We need your help to tell our story and support our Directors with lead generation.
We’re looking for a digital marketing and communications professional who is ready for an exciting new challenge who understands the type of services offered by digital and creative agencies. You will have experience working in this sector, and ideally a keen interest in global health issues.
This is a new role at Manta Ray with you being responsible for all our marketing efforts, managing all our communications and supporting the Directors with lead generation. We have lots of ideas in all these areas, but we need your help to formulate our strategy and drive this forward with the team’s support.
Get in touch
If this role interests you, we would love to hear from you. We’re a close-nit friendly team looking for someone who believes in what we do and wants to play an important role at Manta Ray.
Please email us at recruitment [at] mantaraymedia.co.uk with your CV and covering letter mentioning your suitability, what you think you’ll bring to this role and your availability for this position and we’ll take it from there.
The role could be a freelance or part-time contract. Salary will be competitive and based on your experience.
020 3815 7155
Manta HQ is Shoreditch, London
Working from home (on occasion)
- Strategy; develop an effective communications strategy for Manta Ray in the specialised field of planetary / global health and development
- Content creation; blog articles, web copy, social media updates, html email copy
- Marketing campaigns; work closely with the team to craft small campaigns, to showcase our expertise and highlight our relevance at global meetings and events (such as World Malaria Day)
- Sales support; support the Directors with lead generation and proposal writing
Skills & experience
- A professional background and relevant experience in marketing and communications is essential
- You will have experience of engaging target audiences across multiple digital channels
- 2 years’ experience in web / tech industry
- Hands on nature, results-driven
- Adept at developing relationships and providing sound advice to colleagues
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Active interest in global health, science and the wonders of tech
Desired, but not essential:
- Background in global health and development