Vacancy - Drupal developer
9 Oct 2018
Manta Ray is seeking an experienced Drupal developer to join our growing team based in London near Old Street.
We’re looking for a motivated person who is passionate about technology and enjoys building elegant and useful websites. Our recruitment process will focus on your previous experience,abilities and how well you will fit into our team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 year’s Drupal experience and be proficient in:
- Building Drupal 7 websites(with some Drupal 8)
- Developing in PHP and custom Drupal modules
- Version control using Git
- Sysadmin/devops skills (nice to have)
The candidate will also have:
- A dedication to coding excellence and continuous personal development
- Good written and face-to-face communication skills
- A willingness to learn and excitement about emerging web technologies
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and to work both independently or as part of a project team
About Manta Ray
Manta Ray is a web, data and film company with a London HQ that works with global health, education, research, not-for-profit, development and scientific communities. Our goal is to help organisations overcome the challenges they face in interacting, communicating and sharing knowledge with their audiences, in the pursuit of improving society and health.
Acting as our clients' digital partner we build elegant, content-rich websites and help them to use both film and data creatively.
We're a close-knit friendly team,looking for someone who will fit in and who wants to be part of this exciting time at Manta Ray. So, if you are a passionate developer who wants to join our dynamic, creative web-development team, please send us a copy of your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work at Manta Ray and your salary expectations.
Salary: Competitive, in line with experience + pension contributions
Benefits: We offer support, training and flexible working conditions and benefits such as childcare vouchers and cycle2workscheme. There will also be opportunities to attend conferences and other events.
Please email us at recruitment [at] mantaraymedia.co.uk with your CV and covering letter including your salary expectations.
No agencies, thank you.